Saturday, November 22, 2008

Learning Technology

Ok.... I am trying to learn some technology here! I follow Mckmama's blog and she is posting a cool contest on it. To join it I have to link to her blog so I am trying to learn how to do that.
You have to check out her blog it is so awe inspiring about her Miracle baby!

Click on Mckmama to go and read her website.

If this link thing works I am going to be totally amazed and quite proud of myself. (of course I owe it all the mckmama who 1) inspired me to try it and 2) gave me directions on how to do it.

It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks!!

3 comments:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

Very good! It worked! Hey, i read that contest today and thought...I NEED to do that for when i get my neato camera!!! just hadn't tried YET! i hope i have as much luck as you did! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you should be proud of yourself. Good job! Oh, and good luck!

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

I don't recall how i heard about it. do you have it listed on facebook or did you leave a comment on someones page? i honestly don't recall!
thanks about that picture! it was on the bench built onto our deck. I don't know if you have ever heard of this site: http://www.picnik.com/ but I LOVE IT! i told lance to add that to my wishlist (the premium stuff) it is AWESOME!!