Sunday, July 20, 2008

Meet the family!

A good place to start my blog is to introduce my family. Most of my stories will be stories about them so here goes.....


  • I have one husband ( thank god- can any woman imagine having more than one?!?!?!)
  • one son
  • one dog
This is John. We were married on 11/11/88. YUP - that really is supposed to say 1988. I can hardly believe that I have been married 20 years already. I don't feel nearly old enough for that. My reward for putting up with him for 20 years is a Disney cruise!! I can't wait to go this October. John is trying to hold his wallet shut. He is very VERY cheap.... oops I think I am supposed to say thrifty. Bottom line is he HATES to spend money.







This is Bradley! I picked this picture cause he is a total character as you will get to know through my posts. He is 9.5 years old and loves to be goofy!







One more member of the family to meet. FRED!!! How can we forget good old Fred. Somehow we ended up with another dog and here is is......









This is Winter Fred................This is Summer Fred.


Fred is quite a character. His favorite pasttime is garbage picking and sock stealing.





And here is ME!!!







I am now 40 - damn I can't believe that either. I am an Accountant in Flemington for the last 16 years. My favorite thing is doing things for my son and watching his soccer games. If there is any free time after that I like to crochet, scrapbook ( although I own more supplies than a craft store most never make it to an actual page.), read and watch a few favorite shows.

No comments: