Friday, July 25, 2008

Melt my heart

Did you ever wonder how a little being could drive you so absolutely crazy one moment and in a split second melt your heart??

I had just spent a weekend where Brad was being extraordinarlily annoying. PURPOSELY trying to drive me crazy and it was working. Oh and yes it was on purpose because when John tried to stick up for him and said Oh Cher I don't think he is doing it on purpose - Brad piped up and said Oh Dad , but I am !! STINKER!

Anyway .... that night when I went outside to water the flowers Brad went into the kitchen. John asked him what he was doing and he said I am counting my money. John said for what?? He said because I want to see if I have enough to buy Mom the Blackberry phone she has been wanting.

AWWWWWW..... just when you want to strangle them they do something like that!!

I love that kid!!

No comments: