Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A dogs life.

Ok I think I have a new meaning to a dogs life.

I go up to the house the other day. John, Brad and Fred had been up there for a few hours with the plumber working on the leaky pipes.

John ( the plumber) says to me - Hey did you know the dog loves the Jacuzzi? I was like what?

Yep - FRED decided he HAD to be in the tub. ( empty of course since we don't have water yet)

John thinks that Fred got all excited when he saw himself in the large mirror behind the tub.

He thought he was going to have somebody to play with when he saw 'another dog'!

I can't wait to see what he would do if the tub was filled! hehehehehe

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

i hope he doesn't like it with water! hahaha
he will have a mess for you every time there is water in it!

too funny that he wanted to see his 'friend'.