Friday, September 19, 2008

I am addicted!


Everybody has an addiction - right??  I guess some are stranger than others.  Here is my addiction. 
SHARPIE PERMANENT MARKERS!!!!
I have them :
  • In my purse
  • In the car
  • At work
  • On my downstairs desk
  • In the kitchen
  • In the living room drawer
  • On my upstairs desk
 I have sharpies everywhere!  I have them in all sizes too. Check out my collection:

I have all colors in thin point width. 






I have little ones that hook only your key chain.


I have thick width ones.

I have regular width in many colors:

AND---- the newest addition that I found in Lowes the other day. 
SUPER DUPER FAT SHARPIE.
I have never seen one this big before.

OK So I am really strange.... but most of you knew that already- RIGHT????



1 comment:

Tricia said...

Sorry about the car. That really stinks. My addiction: anything with the word candy associated to it! Holy Cow...and I have a oral surgery coming up to prove it. Fun, Fun!!

Tricia :)