Friday, September 19, 2008

When is enough enough???

Ok... How much can one person take.  Tuesday I was driving to work in my brand new Toyota Matrix. You know - the one that I have had for a WHOLE three months!!!  The one I HAD to buy because my Jetta was totalled on Route 78 in June.  Well this Tuesday I was driving down the road and a 2x4 board was right in the middle of the highway. I was going 65 mph ( the speed limit) and had no choice but to run it over.  I look in my rearview mirror and see two hubcaps flying through the air.  I suspected that they might be mine so I pull over to the side of the interstate.  YUP - they were mine.  The little 2x4 managed to bend both of rims on the car and it had to be towed to the dealer.  I have had enough of this!  I think that I might take up a new career. I am going to work at Weis market stocking shelves or at the corner gas station. That way I don't have to drive anymore!!  

No comments: